Should I?

Should I sleep for another 5 minutes after my alarm rang?
Should I open Mozilla browser which is the first thing I did when i wake up?
Should I eat breakfast at home or eat at canteen and waste my allowance?
Should I sit there do nothing everyday in office?

Should I be sad or happy when supervisor gave me tons of tasks to do today?
Should I eat as much as possible or as less as possible for my lunch?
Should I finish the task as fast as I can or do it slowly?
Should I practice my skills on Microsoft excel since i am using it everyday?
Should I go to toilet frequently while working?
Should I learn how to speak hokkien so I can communicate with Orang Penang?
Should I walk home as fast as possible after 5pm?
Should i try to cook which I am scared that I will just waste up all the food?
Should I do OT just to earn money and waste energy?
Should I think of a solution for my phone which is dead in office?
Should I wear format attire tomorrow?
Should I start my task straight away when i reach my seat?

SHOULD I~~~~~~~???? =D HEHE

*Really nothing to write lar*

Should improve this drawing of mine? XD

0 comments:

Post a Comment